Colour - Nuke provides an implementation of Colour within The Foundry Nuke.
This is historically where Colour started as a raw images colour conversion plugin for The Moving Picture Company stills ingestion pipeline.
Most of the code being under NDA, it has been removed from the repository.
The following features are available:
- Lookup node from '.csv' file.
- Adobe Camera Raw derived and exact tone curves.
- dcraw highlights recovery group.
- Various Global Tonemapping Operators which are also available from Nukepedia.
- Various Tangent Space Normals utilities which are also available from Nukepedia.
- X-Rite ColorChecker 2005 Classic which is also available from Nukepedia.